Saturday 5 July 2014

Just a Moment


I've belatedly joined Instagram having only recently got a smartphone and been dragged into the 21st century! I'm finding it fun to use and have started doing the 100 Happy Days project which is enjoyable and (sometimes) quite a challenge. If you haven't tried it, give it a go and let me know what you think.

Lots of stuff going on chez Every Colour at the moment and I don't seem to be getting a lot of time to make arty crafty goodies, though I did do a quick video a week or two ago where I muddled my way through a journal page - complete with goofy mistakes!



I'm currently quite obsessed with making notebooks and journals again. Having just discovered the wonderful world of Midori and the 'Fauxdori' idea - basically making your own version of these utterly gorgeous leather journals - I have been doing lots of research and dipping my toe into working with leather, something which is totally new to me.

Here's my first attempt. It's sized to hold Field Notes or A6 notebooks and I'm pretty pleased with how it's turned out. I also plan to make a traveller size and I'll post pictures when I do.




2 comments:

  1. love these! may have to try the happy days project too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stace! The happy days project is interesting - especially on those days when you really have to think about it. :)

      Delete